The application allows you to manage the servers that you have added to MyGo.pl. The servers that have been added to MyGo.pl have cached data that is updated every 5 minutes so that your servers will be constantly monitored by our system. Does the app not encourage you to use it? Read on to find out more about content that is important and meaningful to your server.
The new stable branch of SourceMod is now 1.10. As always, the game data for the old stable branch 1.9 will be updated for a while.
The new version includes community contributions from the following awesome people: headline, SlidyBat, PerfectLaugh, quasemago, Technoblazed, InvexByte, TiBarification, Pelipoika, Peace-Maker, thewavelength, roublefrog, jason-e, Kailo, CrazyHackGUT, rsKliPolivPy, fileaknGUT, rsKliPolivPy, fileak -mvm, Hexer10, ddhoward, Bara, PowerLord, TheByKotik, komashchenko, BotoX, b3none, DJPlaya, PerfectLaugh, 404UNFca, JoinedSenses, TheDS1337, Batfoxkid, MartLegion, FortyTwoFortyTwo.
The highlights of this release include:
- Jump syntax for enumeration structures. Read more about them on the wiki.
- Support for work on 64-bit dedicated servers.
- New beam trackers to view additional information along the beam.
- Updated MySQL client library for compatibility with the utf8mb4 character set.
- New command to reload the database.cfg file without restarting the server: sm_reload_databases
- Faster build times thanks to numerous fixes and tweaks.
- Adjusted the plugin binary format to open the way for more advanced language features.
- Many improvements to the stability and quality of the code.
- Improved API method map and documentation.
As of today, our server list only supports 3 types of mods and excludes them:
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Teamspeak 3
Each of the above-mentioned mods has its own permissions that we can manage after adding the server to our server list:
- Server mod ‘,
- Forum address,
- Link to vote,
- Link to the store,
- Link to statistics,
- Link do HLTV,
- A short description of the server,
All the data that we fill in the fields will be displayed on your site in the server list.
The server added to the list means that your server will have access to our server’s banners by providing your server’s banner on the XYZ website, then your server will mark the views of that server, so you have a great chance to promote your server to our forum cs.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand the capabilities of team action, which was first implemented at launch 14 years ago. CS: GO introduces new maps, characters and weapons, and also offers updated versions of classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new game modes, matchmaking, leaderboards, and more.
“Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most popular online PC game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999,” said Valve’s Doug Lombardi.
This plugin allows you to;
- Use any knife that is available inside CS:GO environment
- Apply any skin that is available inside CS:GO environment (including new cases’ skins)
- Change the wear/float value of your skins
- Enable/Disable StatTrak technology on your weapons and knives
- Add name tags to your weapons and knives (with color options)
You can modify the CVars below in cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file
- sm_weapons_table_prefix – Prefix for database table (example: “xyz_”)
- sm_weapons_chat_prefix – Prefix for chat messages
- sm_weapons_knife_stattrak_mode – 0: All knives show the same StatTrak counter (total knife kills) 1: Each type of knife shows its own separate StatTrak counter
- sm_weapons_enable_float – Enable/Disable weapon float options
- sm_weapons_enable_nametag – Enable/Disable name tag options
- sm_weapons_enable_stattrak – Enable/Disable StatTrak options
- sm_weapons_float_increment_size – Increase/Decrease by value for weapon float
- a MySQL database connection
- Ptah by komashchenko
- Install Ptah.
- Copy the folder structure to your game server.
- Edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under “weapons” title
- Restart server.
- StatTrak counts do not apply immediately after a kill, it will refresh when you get a new weapon.
- No options for non-premium/VIP usage restrictions will be added. Do not request it, do it yourself if you want to.
Plugins L4D2 ONLY
Allow spitters to spit more than a single projectile at once.
- Allow configuring the minimum spitter projectiles that a spitter should spit.
- Allow configuring the maximum spitter projectiles and its chance that a spitter could spit.
- Allow configuring the min/max new angles for the new spitter projectiles.
- Allow configuring to drop a spit pool and its chance on spitter death.
A configuration file named “l4d2_spitter_extra_proj.cfg” will automatically be created for you upon the first run in the “\cfg\sourcemod\” folder.
- I use OnEntityCreated to detect spitter_projectile instead of ability_use event, cause ability_use occurs before the projectile being created, which also returns an incorrect position for new projectiles.
- Spitter by BHaType
- [L4D2] Spitter Projectile Creator by Silvers
- [L4D2] Spitter Acid Glow by Silvers
- [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct by Silvers
How to create your own CS: GO map?
If you already have your own server in Counter-Strike Global Offensive, one of the better options is to have your own unique map. In this case, you have two options:
- You can commission someone, some professional, to create such a map for you, but unfortunately, you will have to pay for it, often not a small amount. After all, no one will work for free.
- However, if you do not want to spend more money, you can make such a map yourself. It is known that it will take you some time and it will not be easy at first, but you will save a lot of money.
For people who have decided to choose the first option, unfortunately, but this article ends here. It is not a guide for people who are looking for good, cheap, and timely people who can create unconventional CS: GO maps. However, people who have decided to choose the second option and want to try to create their own map have good news. Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to create your own Counter-Strike Global Offensive map.
Let’s get started!
For starters, you will need a tool which is CS: GO SDK. It is a toolkit that will allow you to create your own map and other gameplay elements. To install it, go to the Steam application and right-click on the “Library” tab, and select the “Tools” option. There you should find a tool with the exact name ‘Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – SDK’. This is the file you need to install.
After successful installation, enter the program. At first, you may think that this is not for you and that you will give up creating your own map after all. In fact, the beginnings are difficult, but it is always like that, so sooner or later you will find out how everything works, etc. It’s best to find a YouTube tutorial that suits you, which will cover at least the basics of this program. The most important thing is that you don’t get discouraged and don’t give up.
When you have got all the less, you can move on to creating your map. To do this, go to the File tab and press “New”. This will open a new blank map. You can immediately go to the “View” tab and click on the “3D Shaded Textured Polygons” option. Believe me, it will make your future job much easier. On the left side, you can see all the tools you will be using.
I will try to briefly describe each of them:
- Selection Tool: The selection tool does what its name says, you need to select this tool to select items on the map. Left-click to select an object, Press Shift + Lto select several objects at once,
- Lame Tools: These are a magnifying tool and a camera selection tool. The zoom tool zooms in and out in 2D views, but you can do the same using the sliders or the mouse wheel. The camera tool allows you to control the movement of the camera in a 3D view, but can be automatically selected by pressing Z,
- Entity: used to place units on the map, such as player spawns, props, lights, etc.
- Brushing Tool: This tool is used to create the solid shapes that make up the world known as brushes. You can apply textures to them,
- Set up a texture application: clicking this will open a small window that allows you to select and edit textures on the map.
- Apply Current Texture: It will apply the current texture selected on that little image box on the right side of the screen to the selected brush/face,
- DecalTool: This allows you to apply decals to brushes. they sound like that, they are made of traces on the walls, cracks, bloodstains, graphite, etc.
- Overlay Tool: they are like decals, but they also add weight to the map, so can’t be used every time,
- TrimmingTool: an AWESOME tool that allows you to cut brushes in half. You will use it often,
- The vertex manipulator: it’s actually a “vertex tool”, but the vertex manipulator just sounds a lot worse. because this tool is bad. It does what its name suggests, you can modify the tops of the brushes to give them strange shapes. Be careful, you can create incorrect shapes that prevent the map from starting.