As the name implies, 24 Hour Fitness is all about letting you work out at any time you want. It’s not all about working out at home with an app, either. Their gyms are open at all hours as well.
24 Hour Fitness is one of the biggest fitness chains in the US, with several hundred gyms spread across 11 states. It started out way back in 1983, although it merged with several other gyms to become the 24 Hour Fitness brand in 1996.
Quite a few people have really appreciated being a member at 24 Hour fitness, so much so that there are some who have been members for more than 20 years! It is famous for its advanced equipment and training, which is how it became a sponsor of the US Olympic Teams in both 2004 and 2008. It remains one of the more famous names in the workout gym industry.
You can visit a nearby gym, and there you can apply to become a member. It’s also possible for you to purchase a membership online, for a club that’s within 50 miles of your residence. You can’t choose a club that’s more than 50 miles away from your home—if you try, you’ll get an error message and you won’t be able to finish the whole membership process.
You can use the Club Finder interactive section of the website for 24 Hour Fitness prices to find the nearest gyms near your home. You can also search clubs by amenity, so you can make sure that the gym you’re going to will have the equipment you’re looking for.
Keep in mind that there are 3 types of memberships:
- You’re only allowed to access the cardio and weights in the single club you picked.
- This membership lets you access all the clubs located in your particular region.
- You can visit all 24 Hour Fitness gyms across the country and enjoy all the amenities and equipment.
If you have a Silver membership, you can still try other 24 Hour Fitness prices 2022 clubs. You just need to pay the “day-use” fee.
It is also possible for you to bring a friend with you when you visit a gym. Just ask the gym officers for the Buddy Pass for more info.
Your membership grants you the following privileges:
PERSONAL TRAINING AT THE GYM
Visit the gym, and you won’t have to figure things out for yourself. You’ll have a coach who will can offer 1-on-1 sessions so you can have customized workouts. That way, you’ll know how to properly use all the equipment, you’ll know what exercises to do, and you can develop proper habits for training and nutrition. You should then be able to meet your fitness goals, whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or simply keep healthy and fit.
VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING
You still get 1-on-1 sessions, but this time you connect through the Zoom software. This is much safer when there’s a pandemic, but it’s also convenient for a lot of people whether there’s a pandemic or not. You’re able to relax more at home, and you don’t have to bother going through traffic.
You do have to let the fitness coach know about what kind of equipment you have, so they can properly tailor the customized workouts. But don’t worry too much even if you don’t have any equipment at all, as they can still come up with a workout in that situation. Most sessions are scheduled each week, so you’ll get information on what you ought to do for other days of the week.
VIRTUAL GROUP TRAINING
This time, it’s not so much like a 1-on-1 tutorial, but more of a class session. The coaches at 24 Hour Fitness offers at least 60 different virtual workouts each week. These include unique workouts like Active Aging, Flow24, and Sweat24, along with workouts like BODYCOMBAT and Zumba.
24GO FITNESS APP
This app also comes with your membership, and the features you enjoy will depend on what type of membership you have.
The features you can enjoy include:
- A library of more than 2,000 gym and home workouts, along with custom recommendations according to what your goals are, your location, and how you’re currently doing with your workout.
- You can find your favorite classes based on the coach or by location (among other factors you can use). You can reserve a spot in the class, and the app can even send you reminders so you don’t forget.
- The app lets you check out options for group and personal training. You can get to know the various coaches so you can pick the one you want to work with.
- You’ll get personalized multi-week fitness plans created by experts, based on your goals and also on your lifestyle.
- The app can sync with other apps such as FitBit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and more. This means you can easily track your progress.
- You can also use the app to join the live chat going on at the 24GO TV workout channel.
There have been reports about closed gyms due to Covid, as well as bankruptcy filings. But 24 Hour Fitness is still around. Once closed gyms are now reopening, like the 24 Hour Fitness gym in Piscataway reopened on January 8, 2022. 24 Hours Fitness is still going strong.
For more information about 24 Hour Fitness, visit their official website.
24 HOUR FITNESS YOUTUBE
24 HOUR FITNESS FAQ
24 HOUR FITNESS GUEST PASS?
24 Hour Fitness offers 3-day passes for new guests that are interested in joining. Click here to sign up and find how more about it.
HOW MUCH IS A 24 HOUR FITNESS MEMBERSHIP?
First you have to choose the access level, One Club or Multiple. One Club access with monthly payment will cost on average $46.99. Multiple Club Access will cost you around $51.99 per month.
COSTCO 24 HOUR FITNESS DEAL?
The 1-Year Limited-Term costs $399.99 (Costco special) and the 2-Year Limited-Term $699.99 (Costco special). Multiple Clubs access only has the monthly membership option, with the Keep Fit All- Club Ultra-Sport Monthly Payment costing $94.99 monthly, while the Keep Fit All-Club Ultra-Sport Loyalty Reward Monthly Payment is priced $44.99 monthly. The monthly rate for the Keep Fit All-Club Ultra-Sport Loyalty Premium is $74.99.
- WoW PVP Carry Service: Dominating the Arena with Expert Assistance - February 19, 2024
- Adjustable Dumbbells At GearForFit: A Comprehensive Guide - February 19, 2024
- SapphireBet: Your Trusted Bookmaker’s Platform for Legal Gambling & bare knuckle bet - January 27, 2024