Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Have you ever faced a really tough boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and he defeats you with just a couple of hits left to die? On those occasions, it is always good to resurrect, but the game naturally limits you to two-second chances.
However, in this guide, we will talk about the Cherry Drop, an object that increases your maximum number of resurrections. Where is it available and how is it used? Keep reading.
The first step is to defeat Lady Butterfly, the head of Hacienda Hirata. In the previous link, you will find a guide with tips to end it if it gets stuck.
Upon death, he drops the Cherry Drop, the object we need to expand our resurrection powers. But this ability is not unlocked instantly, instead, there is another step.
You must progress through the story until you reach Ashina Castle, and defeat Genichiro Ashina at the end of the area. This character doesn’t really give you anything we need right now, but it does unlock an area of the castle where Lord Kuro is located.
By bringing the drop to Kuro and talking to him about it, he will allow you to resurrect once more. Alternatively, you can also give it to the Celestial Girl and you will get the same effect, but keep in mind that this character appears later in the adventure.
One more observation: You can only get one Cherry Drop for each saves. That means that neither in NG + nor in any of the potential hundreds of resets that you do of Sekiro:
Shadows Die Twice are you going to get another one, nor can you improve the one you have to further increase its number of uses. You have three resurrections maximum. Don’t waste them.
Get the rarest upgrade materials from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
A Guide to Obtaining Lapis Lazuli, Ghost Kunai, Mercury Fulminate, or Golden Pine Resin Ember.
As you rack up hours in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, you’ll want to make the most of your shinobi arm prosthetics.
But unfortunately, the materials you need for that are progressively rarer as well. In this guide, we are going to tell you how to get special materials, including the most infamous of all: lapis lazuli and mercury fulminate.
We will start by giving you bad news, and that is that if you want to improve all the weapons to the maximum, you will have to complete the game twice because in one game there is not enough material to improve everything.
The same thing happens with the titanite slab from Dark Souls if you know what we mean.
Lapis lazuli fragments location
- The demon of Hate gives us a couple of fragments.
- You get one by killing a Shichimen warrior found in the Spring Palace.
- The noble merchants of the jars, Harunaga and Koremori, sell a couple of shards. They also give us one if we give their valuable bait to the big colorful carp.
- The first of these merchants is in Hacienda Hirata, and the second in the Palacio del Manantial (same as the tent).
- If one of the merchants in the jar dies, the one who is still alive will inherit his inventory.
Location of mercury fulminate Buckles up because we are entering the rugged terrain of RNG (Random Look Generation).
To get this very rare material, we can tirelessly defeat the ministry soldiers who protect the surroundings of Ashina (at war) with firearms. There are also some others scattered around the area.
Yes, it’s pretty much the end of the game, but you can also get hold of the mercury fulminate a little before that.
Your alternative is to go to the cannon fortress in the Submerged Valley and Ashina Depths to eliminate enemies equipped with firearms until they finish dropping this material.
Other special upgrade materials
- The Ring of Discontent is achieved by defeating the second Shichimen warrior, found in the Depths of Ashina, where the Guardian Apes are also found.
- The golden pine resin ember is on the roof of a house in Mibu Village, near the starting area. You will have to cross the lake on the right to find it.
- The Best Gaming Laptop - March 26, 2022
- The best gaming laptops in 2022 - March 26, 2022
- Analysis of The Falconeer. Flying over the eternal ocean in one of the first Xbox Series X games - March 16, 2022