Activision and Infinity Ward have detailed all the content that comes with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone and a new update is now available.
Starting Tuesday, August 25, a new update is now available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone, bringing many new features to games like Summer Games. It’s a full event lasting over a week, and you can try new game modes and get new weapons, even between rewards. Here are the detailed notes for this new patch: 10.6 GB on PS4, 14.09 GB on Xbox One, 11.3 GB (F2P) / 17.6 GB (Premium) on PC.
CoD: New Patch Notes for Modern Warfare and Warzone
• Ground battle upgrade (32 players)
• shooting machine
• Shoot the boat
• Attend the Verdansk Stadium (2v2)
• BR alone
• BR Duos
• BR trios
• BR ATV
• Predator: Quad
• King Slayer trio
• Ground War: As long as your vehicle has sufficient health, it can appear in APC during battle.
• You can now inspect the weapon during the breakthrough sequence.
• Fixed a bug where the tracker’s footprints would appear on the ground after respawning, even if the player was not equipped with perks.
• Fixed an issue where Riot Shield would appear sideways on the preview screen.
• Additionally, a bug where the Riot Shield could appear curved in the path of the squad has been fixed.
• Fixed a bug where silence was not restored when using a flame-throwing knife.
• The task for the first week of season 5 is “Summon personal streaks of 7 UAV killstreaks”. It should be written like a personal radar.
• Week 1 challenges include: “Play three games with Wyatt and an affiliate operator.”
• Fixed an issue where the scoreboard could reflect inaccurate information when going from a multiplayer game to a Warzone game.
• Fixed a bug where some users could not unlock the player.
• Fixed a bug where “World Eater” business cards would animate even though they were still images.
Fixed an issue that could cause the respawn time to decrease when the death room was partially displayed and then skipped
• Various fixes to make the Tomogunchi Turbo clockwork as intended
Fixed an issue where the update of the circular detention field would be unlimited after using the same weapon twice.